APAC Learning Manager
- Attractive package
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Wells Fargo Bank
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
Role Summary - APAC Learning Manager
Responsible for the overall direction and operations of the APAC learning team which has several and highly complex lines of businesses across multiple countries. Provide capability building consultation to local business and HR leaders and manage the delivery of internationally designed programs / initiatives locally.
- Consulting with all levels of management regarding current and future developmental needs. Drives key learning initiatives of the organization as it relates to competency based learning, building leadership pipeline etc.
- Partnering with senior business leaders and the HR consulting team to create overall learning strategy of the organization based on strategic imperatives of the region/function.
- Creating an optimal learning team structure to deliver effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Evaluation and reporting key learning metrics for the organization including efficiency and coverage data
- Owns operational responsibility for APAC learning and development function
- Providing thought leadership to the Learning organization.
- Using knowledge of the organization and business direction to allow for innovative initiatives.
- Articulating the overall capability building strategy of the organization based on its strategic imperatives.
- 16+ years of HR experience with 8-10 years in the learning and development space.
- Graduate degree preferably in HR/Org Development/Instructional Design
- Excellent communication skills
- Exposure to MNC Banking/Financial Services is an advantage
- Demonstrated team management capability
- Location: Hong Kong, Taikoo Shing
Wells Fargo team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigation and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. The Employee, as a Wells Fargo team member, is accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.