APAC Platform Business Management
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Credit Suisse mission is to build the most admired Entrepreneurial Bank in APAC supporting our management in defining and implementing value-creating strategies and initiatives. Expect a diverse range of challenging tasks and responsibilities, firmly embedded in the business with the view to deliver sustainable results with a significant impact to the bank.
The APAC Platform team is a division wide team with business ownership for the strategy of digital platform delivery. This includes accountability for end to end implementation and providing overall quality and measureable benefits of defined outcomes in line with the business strategy.
We are currently seeking an extraordinary individual to be APAC Platform Chief of Staff supporting the Head of Platform on achieving the digital transformation strategy, vision and mandate through efficient operational and cost management and aligned to execution governance. The right candidate will
- Actively involved in assisting the Head on the execution of the APAC Platform strategy
- Manage budget, cost, workforce and prioritization to meet our given target
- Engage with business partners across the division and prepare necessary marketing materials
- Support various governance aspects, including execution standards, to ensure alignment to roles & responsibilities as set out by the various governance teams and policies and procedures
- Coordinate and support the platform management team on any management reporting in accordance with CS standard or the respective department's standard
- Facilitate management of information and communication that are essential to the operation of the team
- Support various day-on-day administrative tasks related to the management of the team.
- Coordinate and support on any audit or change assurance reviews directly impacting the team
- University degree with minimum 10 years’ experience in a role with similar responsibilities preferable in credible Management Consulting firm, or Business Management at a similar financial institution or role
- Outstanding communication skills in writing, verbally as well as visually through presentations and analysis
- Proactively and independently and exercise independent judgement and discretion when handling confidential matters
- Collaborator with strong influencing and interpersonal skills, ability to work effectively within the team, with multi-functional teams and with senior management
- Proficient in Power-Point and good articulation of content transformation for management presentations
- Detailed orientated and strong organizational skills, with an innate sense of how to prioritize
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Project management experience is highly beneficial
- Proficient in English language and having Mandarin or Cantonese language capability is a plus - this is preferable as the role will require engaging people in a multi-cultural environment
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.