My Client, a Leading Insurance Firm, is looking to implement a large-scale API service to support current online transactions. They are on the search for an API professional who has experience/knowledge within MuleSoft. The opportunity on hand will provide extensive exposure, a chance to work within an International environment and a fast-track to management. Extensive package for the right candidate.
The incumbent will handle the following duties:
- Liaise with internal teams to plan service/product introduction and manage fellow team members for analysis, design and development
- Ensure APIs meet customer requirements
- Involved in the Delivery Process of solutions by identifying key areas of improvement whilst making sure documents meet compliance standards
- Production support - ensuring materials are prepared and in order before handover
- Oversight on the use of proper resources and if they are engaged correctly
What you need:
- A Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Engineering or similar
- Minimum 5 Years of experience in Software Development with a core focus on MuleSoft
- Skilled in developing APIs
- Strong knowledge in DevOps tools/methodologies
- Exposure with Web Services
- Experience working with Cloud (GCP, Azure or AWS)
Candidates with more experience will be considered for the Senior Manager position. For more information, reach out to Shaan Makhija at email@example.com OR at 9762 9099 for a confidential discussion about your next career move.