AP Accountant [Financial Services]
- Highly Competitive
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Hong Kong
- 28 Aug 18 2018-08-28
A leading global financial services firm is looking for an accounts payable accountant to join their finance team. The ideal candidate will have sound knowledge and experience in end to end accounts payable processes and the use of accounting systems.
- Involved in preparation of payments for all corporate entities.
- You would also be responsible for issuing invoices, expense allocations and create payments for corporate entities in A/P module.
- Verification of staff expense claims and process reimbursements
- Perform A/P month-end closing for corporate entities.
- Responsible for local and overseas bank accounts opening / closing, bank accounts control and Bank Compliance review.
- Arrange funding for capital calls & distributions.
- Assist system enhancement projects.
- Assist ad hoc projects or assignments.
- Degree in Finance & Accounting or related disciplines.
- CFA/CPA/CA or equivalent would be a plus
- At least 5+ years relevant experience gained in large financial/regional business environment.
- Good system skills, Sun/Oracle (A/P & IExpense)
- Strong coordinator & team player.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Self-motivated, well-organized and can-do attitude.
- Aptitude in standard computer software (including PowerPoint, Excel and Word).