AP Accountant, PE Fund House
- HKD15000 - HKD25000 per month + .
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 10 Jul 18 2018-07-10
This role will give you a great exposure to join a well known Private equity company with good remuneration package
A well established Private Equity (Aum over USD$2Billion) with a fast growing and growing presence in Asia has a brand new opening for Accountant role.
- Maintain all kinds of Accounts Payable function
- Prepare expenses, claims, payments, accrual and prepayment and reimbursement entries
- Prepare and submit cash flow forecast, liaise with Treasury
- Perform bank reconciliation closely with AR team
- Liaise with external auditors, service provider
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- Preferred with CPA degree
- At least 1 year of experience in Financial services
- Proactive in taking ownership of problems, learn new systems and broaden knowledge in regulatory requirements
- Strong oral and written communicate skills with clients and colleagues at all levels
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.