ASP - Trader (Associate) Flow Lending
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- A member of the AFG Flow Lending team, reporting to APAC Portfolio Management head with the primary responsibility of growing the loan book in a risk managed manner in North Asia and supporting the Private Bank's business growth
- Collaboration with Flow Lending Structurers and be the trusted partner of Risk Management department, General Counsel, PB Colleague, North Asia Product Team, Global Markets and the rest of AFG colleagues
- Client engagement together with bankers as FLOD to identify the financing needs, negotiate the lending terms & conditions, and manage potential risk events. Provide timely and accurate consultation/advice to bankers in terms of structuring and risk analysis
- Work together with structurers as FLOD to challenge lending terms and recommend conditions to mitigate risk; provide lifecycle management on large sized transactions; fully understand the risk appetite framework and deliver balanced financing solutions for UHNW clients.
- Perform thematic reviews and risk appetite discussions for lending portfolio, and perform stress testing and scenario analysis for transaction and portfolio level
- Support business and portfolio growth for key products and represent AFG on various global projects and initiatives
- Excellent communication skills with a balanced view between risk management & business growth
- Knowledge/experience of financial analysis and the ability to provide detailed and well-structured write ups
- Familiar with the nature of various types of Private Banking instruments including but not limited to Equity, Fixed Income, Mutual Funds, Structured Products etc.
- Given the geographical market focus, a business proficiency in Mandarin and Cantonese and proficiency in English
- Results oriented, dedicated, and hardworking who can work on own initiative and deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.