AVP- Structured Trade and Operational Control
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
·Growing Regional Corporate Bank. ·Sits in Middle Office Function ·Competitive Remuneration
Our client, a growing regional corporate bank, is looking for a manager/ AVP- Structured Trade & Operational Control for their structured trade middle office team.
- Pre- processing checking application to ensure compliance of credit terms and conditions, to highlight derivations and potential pitfalls for Business and Management to make decision.
- Follow- up transactions to ensure the progress is within approved parameters and report he variance to department head in a timely manner
- Regularly cooperation and communication with Business, trade operations, customer and other related parties (such as collateral management, etc) to ensure the transactions are properly approved and processed
- Monitor the collateral position including mark to market, cash margin movement, security coverage ratio, pledged cargo release and counterparty outstanding
- Perform AML/ KYC checks on transactions and vessel movement
- Review structured- trade related documents (such as CMA, etc) where applicable
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years experience in trade finance middle office and/ or operations; exposures in structured trade is a must.
- Knowledge of full range of trade products and all round work flow of trade finance operations.
- Good analytical skills and risk awareness to understand the facility structure, risks and controls.
- Well- versed in MS Word and Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese both Cantonese and Mandarin.