AVP/Associate, Business Operations (Fixed Income)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- BOC International
- 26 Feb 18 2018-02-26
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
This incumbent is reporting to the team head of Fixed Income and OTC Derivatives team.
- Support & monitor daily processing & support in related to FI Vanilla & Exotic Bond/Note activities;
- Perform note issue insurance;
- Hands on experience for trade & SI input in CMU, Clearstream system is a must;
- Co-ordinate and monitor pre & post trade matching follow up & investigation;
- Co-ordinate between MO/DMO and other Ops processing team if any clients queries / problem on daily transaction;
- Face off and handle enquiries raised from PB RMs/ARMS, MO/DMO/CSA;
- Responsible for operations control to minimize operational failure;
- Facilitate and support various back office related projects studies, user requirement, co-ordination, system testing & implementation;
- Assist line manager in completing assigned tasks, including new projects;
- Work productively and cohesively with internal staffs and relative parties in respect of daily operations; and
- Such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by your superiors
- Degree holder with a minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience;
- Excellent figures sense and computer skills;
- Diligent, committed and able to work under pressure;
- A team player and able to work with minimum supervision;
- Knowledge of VBA would be a plus;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)