My client is an international insurance business headquartered in Hong Kong which offers candidates excellent career development and good work life balance. They are looking for experienced finance professionals to assist with the financial reporting. Candidates must come from an insurance background, or come from a Big 4 audit firm working with insurers.
- Maintain accounting records and perform monthly closing and consolidation on IFRS basis
- Perform data analysis and ensure good data quality through various reconciliations
- Identify the key drivers of financial results, and monitor the figures.
- Prepare high quality financial analysis to facilitate business steering
- Understand accounting standard changes
- Work closely with the Actuaries, underwriters and technical accountants
- UAT Testing
- Accounting Qualifications + Relevant University Degree
- 5+ years in accounting experience in insurance.
- Strong knowledge in accounting standards
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese
For a more detailed job description, please reach out.