AVP/VP Compliance-Security/Brokerage/Asset Management
- HKD30000.00 - HKD40000 per month + attractive package
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 17 Oct 17 2017-10-17
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services, Human Resources, IT, Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit, Office Support and Sales & Marketing.
Our Client is one of the largest securities/brokerage firm in Asia. They have business expanding in asset management, investment bank, and wealth management as well. They are currently looking for an AVP/VP level Compliance candidate to join their firm.
- Working in a team of 10 for compliance and reporting directly to the Head of Compliance
- Provide professional compliance advisory to the business especially for futures and securities
- Act as the main point of contact with the SFC on all regulatory enquiries
- Overview SFC licensing matters as needed
- Update compliance policy and procedures
- University graduate with a degree in finance/risk/legal or related discipline(s)
- Must be fluent in English and Mandarin, read and write chinese.
- Minimum 4-5 years compliance experience from securities and/or futures is prefered
- Asset Management compliance experience are prefered