Our client is a leading Fintech focusing on retail customers across the region. Due to business expansion, they are currently looking to hire an additional high caliber AVP/VP Credit Risk manager for their team based in Hong Kong.
- To work with senior management in setting Group Risk Policies based on Risk Appetite framework
- Design and implement strategy and infrastructure to manage and control risk for retail business
- Oversight on projects including Third Party Outsourcing data, Collections Strategies to improve the risk framework
- Oversee daily operations in Credit Risk, Credit Approval and Credit Collections processes
- Manage and review credit analysis work to provide feedback for improvement on credit performances
- Advise management and business units on enhancement of firm-wide risk assessment and risk management framework
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, Risk Management or equivalent disciplines.
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in credit risk policy, business analysis, collections strategy. Candidates with Retail Banking knowledge is highly preferred
- Independent with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to perform in fast paced team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written English and Chinese.
Should you wish to have a confidential discussion, please contact Fabienne Cheng at 2520 5073