AVP - Leading Private Bank in Asia
- HKD35000 - HKD50000 per month + .
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 09 Jul 18 2018-07-09
The client is a leading private bank in Asia and they are looking for an AVP for financial reporting and regulatory reporting.
With a rapid growth and presence in Asia, a leading private bank has an opening for AVP to drive higher efficiency within their accounting team.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls are in place in terms of authorization, cost allocation, accuracy and documents in line with the Bank's policy
- Assist with the month end closing and prepare month end reconciliations and schedules
- Responsible for maintaining financial accounting records, financial controls and reports
- Prepare the HKMA returns and surveys
- Participate in new system launch and UAT
- Assist in various ad hoc assignments when necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- CPA holder is an advantage
- At least 4 years relevant experience in financial reporting field
- Good communication skills with fluency in Cantonese and English
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.