AVP - Operational Risk (Retail banking)
- $HK 660,000 - 780,000
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 10 Jul 18 2018-07-10
My client is a leading bulge bracket bank
- Enhance risk governance within Unit in driving the Unit’s operational risk committee or equivalent forum.
- Ensure implementation of corporate operational risk policies and standards within CB units via timely communication and coordination with unit compliance coordinators to ensure consistent understanding and effective implementation across CB units.
- Develop and ensure implementation of Unit-specific operational risk policies and procedures where relevant.
- Promote risk & control awareness within CBG, including conducting operational risk training via issuance of Control and Compliance Newsletter, Internal Control Staff Handbook, and organized control and compliance related forum for CB staff.
- Share operational risk best practices within the Unit via Newsletter and Control & Compliance Forum.
- Ensure timely completion of quality RCSA and provide guidance on the identification / assessment of risks and controls. Ensure proper issues and action plans arising from the RCSA are tracked to completion.
- Monitor timely reporting/escalating of risk events/significant incidents and perform action tracking to ensure timely issue resolution.
- Review and validate risk events reported for factual accuracy, proper categorization of event, cause, effect, and ensure that proper action plans are established to correct and prevent event from recurring.
- At least 8 years experience in operational risk from a retail background