AVP, Analytics, Risk Enterprise Architecture and Digital
Business Function Risk Management Group (RMG) is responsible for the development and maintenance of risk management and internal control frameworks. We provide independent review and challenge to business to ensure that appropriate balance is considered in risk/return decisions. In addition, RMG is responsible for the monitoring and reporting on key risk issues of the Bank. To manage risk effectively and deliver strong financial performance, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure. Responsibilities
- Collect Non Retail Credit Data and compute RWA to facilitate CAR reporting to both the HKMA and MAS on a timely fashion through on-going administration and maintenance of the Credit Database and Credit capital calculation engine.
- Support the development and maintenance of the Risk Portal project by providing and testing of complete set of HK Credit Data to be populated in the RMG datamart.
- Upload non system captured credit data; as needed from time to time, to ensure Basel data completeness.
- Provide credit data to enable Model validation, Stress Testing, Group reporting, financial disclosure, etc. performed by Head Office.
- Participate in User's Acceptance Tests (UAT) of data/ upstream system enhancements.
- Generate exception reports to support data clean up activities of the Credit Control Unit.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Certified Banker/Certified Credit Risk Management Professional (Commercial Lending) of the Hong Kong Institute of Bankers.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Credit Risk Management/Control/Regulatory Reporting.
- University graduate from a recognized university in risk management, banking, finance or accounting.
- Sound knowledge in Credit Risk Management and systems/database structure, banking products, including consumer and enterprise banking products with good knowledge of regulatory/statutory policies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access and SQL programming.
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.