AVP, Client Advocacy
The Complaints Mgt Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Excellent communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual. Responsibilities:
- Conduct investigation and handle complaints, from beginning to end, received and considered a complaint by the Firm in accordance with rules and internal procedures.
- Investigate and assess the complaint allegations competently, diligently, impartially, fairly, consistently and promptly, obtaining relevant additional information where necessary. The investigation process may require review of customer's account activity and listening to recorded calls and interviews.
- Prepare a detailed written response letter to the customer based on the investigation findings and discuss it with the designated principal for approval.
- Think strategically, helping make decisions that may impact our clients and business.
- Explain and/or provide findings and conclusions of investigation when appropriate.
- Assess whether the complaint should uphold, and what redress and/or remedy may be appropriate.
- Take into account regulatory aspects, rules and guidance, good industry practice and published business procedures/policies.
- Escalate issues as appropriate, and identify any possible trend.
- Work with Senior Management on sensitive matters when applicable.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of experience
- Knowledge of retail brokerage procedures a plus.
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office, NetX360,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated multi-tasking ability, analytical skills, problem solving skills, ability to regularly deal with a variety of people on a wide range of issues, and a consistent record of on time delivery.
- Must be able to work effectively and develop working relationships with other businesses
- Understanding of regulatory regime and internal procedures which govern our dealings with our customers. Ability to work under pressure with attention to quality and detail. Ability to make judgments on incomplete or often contradictory evidence.
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HK------------------------------------------------------
Time Type :------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .