A newly created credit monitoring role in Private Bank
A control role in Private Banking Risk Management Team
- Ensure compliance to various regulatory requirements in relation to credit risk management.
- Conduct account and portfolio reviews. Perform comprehensive reviews of new customer for credit limit approval.
- Check on the quality of the source of wealth and communicate with front office teams to obtain sufficient supporting evidence.
- Monitor account positions, identify and report any potential risk as well as recommend relevant risk mitigation daily.
- Work closely with sanctioning team to ensure collateral shortfall / limit excess / cash overdraft are timely rectified or properly approved.
- Prepare regular / ad-hoc management reports; review and enhance existing MIS for credit risk management, propose solutions for automation to streamline the process.
- Provide timely statistical credit risk data for effective credit control
- Ensure proper control in place and in compliance with the policies
- Perform stress test on regular basis and upon request from senior management
Skills & experience
- Degree holder in Banking & Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting or related disciplines
- Sound knowledge of credit control and monitoring within PB business with minimum 8 years relevant experience
- Effective organizing and prioritizing skills, work well under tight deadline and workload
- Self-motivated and attention to details
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, teamwork oriented
- Good command of English & Chinese, proficiency in written Chinese and fluent Mandarin speaking is an advantage
- Strong data analytical skills, VBA experience preferred
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our group.