AVP, Digital Product Manager
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Plan and implement the strategy, business proposition and initiatives to grow the digital onboarding business in Hong Kong and Great Bay Area (GBA) market.
- Develop and execute digital projects across mobile app and internet banking to enhance customer acquisition, service efficiency and satisfaction, as well as generate business impact.
- Work collaboratively across teams, identify customers' needs and design customer journeys and solutions covering end-to-end onboarding journey for HK and GBA.
- Ensure digital projects are in full compliance with the regulatory and internal requirements, manage and mitigate risks associated with digital projects by working closely with relevant risk stewards and various stakeholders.
- Engage and influence senior management and major stakeholders for buy-in and support on key initiatives in terms of project scope, requirements, resources, budget, schedule, risk mitigation measures, contingency plan, etc.
- Plan and manage digital readiness activities including development and UAT monitoring, training, procedure manual preparation, communication, and release management.
- Closely monitor the market conditions and the competitors' strategies, benchmark digital performance and processes against industry best practice, recommend and drive strategies and changes to grow the business and address major gaps or issues as appropriate.
- Handle ad-hoc projects as required by business or management and coordinate for implementation and communication
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- University degree holder or equivalent
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in driving wealth and/or digital projects including identification of opportunities and developing business cases, defining product or service requirements, engaging a wide range of functional experts for development and deployment, project execution, launch, and post launch performance measurement and management
- Good knowledge in products and/or digital services provided by banks preferred
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills, being able to translate business problems into a set of digital requirements and ability to consider alternative solutions
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills, and ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders to agree on scope and requirements
- Able to work independently, handle and manage challenging tasks and deadlines
- Proficiency in both English and Mandarin Chinese