AVP Distribution Marketing & Support
- 65K to 85K x 12 months + year-end bonus HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- IPS Group (Asia) Limited
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
A leading Insurance company is looking for a AVP Distribution Marketing & Support professional to join their growing business in Hong Kong.
- Oversee the marketing and distribution support function for channel distributions that covers brokerage/ IFA and bancassurance (Retail & HNW).
- Bring in new ideas and creativity in marketing initiatives in driving client engagement for brokerage and bank partners.
- Plan and develop strategies and marketing initiatives for the distributions in order to achieve business objectives. Ensure partnership distribution channel requirements are properly communicated to internal departments and external partners.
- Implement channel product & marketing and sales promotion activities to support channel(s) in achieving sales target.
- Develop, customize and review communication, product and marketing collateral/sales tools/training materials for business partners to support their selling of our product and services offerings.
- Organize and coordinate events & functions to meet the needs of channel(s).
- Supervise, build and coach a team to deliver the marketing and distribution activities in a timely manner and quality deliver.
- Manage the progress of deliverables of the team to ensure timely and quality delivery.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manager in order to meet business requirement.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience in the banking / life insurance / wealth management / financial services industry.
- With positive attitude, creative mindset willing to share/learn and enjoy teamwork environment.
- Detail-minded, sales-driven with good interpersonal skills and high level of accuracy.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is a plus.