AVP, Equity Compliance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BOC International
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
This incumbent is reporting to Head of Equity Compliance and works with a team of 5.
- Assist in the development and implementation of compliance review program;
- Perform regular compliance review to identify compliance problems and cases of possible non-compliance with internal and external rules and regulations;
- Perform the securities disclosure of interests monitoring and reporting requirements pursuant to the relevant laws and regulations;
- Provide compliance advice on products and services of business units with particular focus on equities;
- Such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by your superiors
- Minimum 5 years of compliance / relevant experience in multi-national corporation or regulatory bodies
- University graduate
- Good knowledge of the relevant legislations
- Good advisory and communication skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese; ability to communicate in Mandarin preferred
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)