AVP, IBG Digital Onboarding, IBG Digital Innovation
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Objective
- Develop, drive and oversee the Innovation and Digital roadmap that will support long-term growth for IBG Hong Kong
- Drive customer and employee journey initiatives to deliver a seamless customer account opening experience and transition across all channels to achieve business outcomes
- Partner with internal and external stakeholder to identify existing and new digital solutions and services in the market, growing the digital account opening journey, enabling the technology engagement early and architecting the end to end solutions
- Map the customer and employee journeys to provide an integrated and joyful customer experience across all touchpoints, for all kinds of customer interactions, transactions and engagements, i.e. across Acquire-Transact-Engage
- Collaborate with Product, Technology & Operations, Legal & Compliance, COO to deliver streamlined and customer-centric account opening journey.
- Ensure all product development and rollouts comply with the necessary internal and external risk & regulatory clearance process
- Streamline and digitalize account and online banking registration and maintenance journey
- Shape the overall product vision and roadmap for Digital Onboarding of Institutional Banking Business to cover supply chain partnering
- Responsible le for end-to-end digital product launch to ensure timely and smooth rollout
- Support post-implementation tasks such as user training to touch-points, production problem investigation, post implementation review and escalation.
- Drive the design and development of journey analytics dashboard according to Data-driven Operating Model (DDOM) to track performance and generate actionable insights
- Lead and oversees various digital acquisition journey across platforms to ensure consistency from online application till fulfillment.
- Degree holder with proven work experience in leading customer journey development and service design for 5+ years in banking
- Ability to identify emerging trends, and areas that benefit from change and innovation, including ideas that challenge the status quo
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze data and link drivers with outcomes to enable customer growth
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task and take on different types of roles and activities at the same time
- Good understanding of general banking technology, products and operational processes
- Good presentation and communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.