An insurance broker in Private Bank
Private Banking Division is looking for an experienced insurance broker
- Develop and manage individual customer relationships by providing tailor-made financial strategies and services including risk management, succession planning and wealth creation through suitable insurance products
- To convert insurance referrals into actual insurance sales and achieve overall sales target as determined by the company from time to time
- To get buy-in from business partners through effective insurance training, independent sales presentation and excellent closing skill
- Such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by supervisors
Skills & experience
- Licensed Insurance Intermediary (or Technical Representative) in long term insurance in Hong Kong
- 5 to 10 years related working experience in the Bancassurance or high net-worth client insurance selling
- Fluent in spoken Putonghua, English and Cantonese
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career in our group.