The role An AVP position in Operational Risk Team Key accountabilities * Assist business/supporting functions on operational risk identification, assessment, monitoring, control or mitigation and reporting. * Work closely with business/supporting functions and prepare regular reports to management. * Monitor business/supporting functions on remediation plans
An AVP position in Operational Risk Team
- Assist business/supporting functions on operational risk identification, assessment, monitoring, control or mitigation and reporting.
- Work closely with business/supporting functions and prepare regular reports to management.
- Monitor business/supporting functions on remediation plans to address warning key risk indicators.
- Monitor and ensure business/supporting functions provide timely risk event reporting and issue resolution.
- Perform regular and ad hoc risk and control assessments to validate effectiveness of controls and provide recommendations.
- Perform independent operational risk incident investigation. Provide advisory to business/supporting functions to improve control and risk mitigation.
- Support any ad-hoc operational risk projects or investigations assigned by management.
Skills & experience
- 3 years or above working experience of audit/operational risk functions in the financial industry
- Experience in internal control, auditing or procedural review
- Excellent written and communication skills in English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Proficient in MS Office
Notes to applicants:
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only.
- All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months. Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career in our group.