Our client, a renowned foreign bank, is looking for a candidate for the AVP position for their Financial Institution Department as below. (Budget ~ HKD 30 - 40k X12 + Discretionary bonus)
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the RMs to expand the bank’s business relationship with non-bank financial institutions (e.g. Asset Management, Insurance companies, Brokerage firm), identify and solicit new business opportunities in lending, deposits, YEN/USD clearing, Money Market/Foreign Exchange, loan custodian services
- Partner with product teams to identify cross-selling opportunities in Treasury products and Syndicated loan, etc.
- Prepare credit application, KYC, report and analysis; work closely with internal & external departments to ensure smooth execution of transaction
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned
- University graduate in Business Administration, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience
- Good knowledge of banking products such as derivative, FX, etc. for institutional clients and regulatory requirements in Hong Kong
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer-oriented with strong service mindset and ability to understand & capture customer needs
- Good command of English and Putonghua
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
We offer* Attractive remuneration packages along with annual discretionary bonus and generous employee benefits to the right candidates
"Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com"
Please contact Kelvin, Commercial & Corporate Banking Consultant at 9018 6232 (Whatsapp available) for further discussion
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.