See job description for details
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Handling multi customer services function related to Trade Finance
- To lead a group of colleagues to deliver good customer service to internal and external customers according to the established service standards.
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner
- Good communication skill in customer service
- In-depth trade operations experience and knowledge on trade related international rules, regulations and practices.
- Liaison with service provider, proposing and execution of resolution on problem and exception and handling
- Strong sense of risk and fraud control.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.