AVP, Treasury Products
- Report to Head of Treasury Products to implement business strategy and manage the execution to drive the Bank's treasury business to meet financial commitments.
- Conduct portfolio analysis including currency portfolio movement, customer behavior and revenue trend to identify incremental business opportunities.
- Formulate effective marketing strategies to maintain competitiveness in the market.
- Drive digital FX usage in mobile platform for all segments and all trading/transactional clients and ensure best-in-market end-to-end client journey and experience.
- Innovate and participate in new product development project as required to support the strategic planning for continuous business expansion.
- Develop competent system platform to ensure smooth execution at all sales channels.
- Design sales processes and ensure proper operation control and governance.
- Conduct on-going training to support product/system launch.
- Liaise with Marketing and Digital teams to optimize customer outreach to target audience including prospect and existing clients to maintain market competitiveness.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders including Legal, Compliance, Control and Risk to ensure end-to-end process compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements.
Job Family Group:
- University degree holder, preferably in Business Management, Finance or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 7 years experience in banking industry, preferably in investment or FX product management.Candidate with less experience could be considered for a junior role.
- Strong business sense and excellent product knowledge in deposits, FX products and/or other investment products.Prior experience in managing digital projects would be an added advantage.
- Excellent understanding in market practices as well as regulatory requirements.
- Proficient in UX design and strong awareness on digital market trend & latest Fintech technology would be essential for this role.Hands-on project management experience in system platform development and user scenario testing is a must.
- Aggressive, innovative and possess can-do attitude to drive results.Able to work independently and perform under pressure.Strong communication and collaboration skills to work with people at all levels.Supervisory experience would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem solving skills are required.
- HKSI LE Paper 1, 7 & 8 or equivalent preferred.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Product Management and Development Job Family:
Product Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting