AVP/ VP Credit Risk
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Profile Search & Selection Hong Kong
- 24 May 18 2018-05-24
Our client is a global investment bank who is looking for a counterparty credit manager to join their Hong Kong team.
As a VP for Credit you will be responsible for the analysis and monitoring of issuer/counterparty risks taken within a specific product area and will primarily interface with the trading desk and other risk and support groups (i.e. Compliance, Finance, Operations, etc.). Incumbents typically have over seven years of experience in issuer/counterparty credit risk management. Ability to independently assess the credit profile and analyze financial position of corporates and financial institutions. Familiar with Global Market products, especially derivatives.
- Issuer risk management for traded fixed income and equity positions in the Asia Pacific region.
- Prepare credit analysis memorandum and associated documents for above-grid issuer risk limit approvals.
- Monitor trading activities and assess issuer risk exposure with individual credits as well as the portfolio as a whole. Ensure data accuracy in credit risk feeds.
- Manage the new onboarding and oversee the governance of central clearing counterparties for the region.
The ideal candidate will have over 7 years experience working within credit for a global bank, with strong product knowledge of derivatives.