Establish in-house network management practice and standard
- Establish in-house network management practice and standard to deliver agreed service level.
- Plan, design, develop and maintain network infrastructure of the Bank.
- Recommend the cost effective network solution to make the Bank competitive and stay vigilant against the latest cyber attacks.
- Manage to implement and enhance Cyber security protection as per required by C-RAF
- Work closely with application development teams in designing and setting up the development and/or production network according to the implementation plans.
- Improve continuously the network availability management, capacity management and configuration management to maintain a stable and scalable network.
- Assist to maintain IT security standard and baseline pertaining to network, and provides on-going support to network related audit & risk assessment.
- Develop and maintain network strategy for sustainable growth by introducing next generation technology e.g. Active-Active Data Center, SDN, CASB, SDWAN, etc.
- Advise Overseas branch with regards to network & firewall matters
- Hands-on experience in CISCO and H3C network devices
- Strong experience in network routing and protocol such as TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP.
- Hands on experience in system/network security tools including Firewall, IDS/IPS, Load balancer, Web Application Firewall, Network DLP, Anti-DDoS, etc.
- Familiar with networking monitoring tools, and Linux or Windows OS.
- Possess domain knowledge of retail banking
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related discipline.
- 12 years’ experience in networking/security, in which at least 4 years in people management authority.
- Solid experience in enterprise network management in sizable organization with over 500 routers / switches and 50 security appliances.
- Holder of CCNP/CCDP
- ITIL/PMP certification is preferred
- CISA, CISM, CISSP or other cybersecurity recognized certificate is preferred
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.