At least 5yrs exp.; familiar with PRC deals; Execute corporate finance transactions; IPO/IFA/FA
We offer attractive remuneration package (double pay plus discretionary bonus), 5-day work, competitive fringe benefits (wedding leave, body check, group medical insurance, dental insurance etc.) and excellent career development opportunity to the right candidate.
- Execute corporate finance transactions including IPO, M&A, pre-IPO investment and financial advisory services (IFA/FA)
- Perform due diligence, market research, financial analysis and regulatory check
- Prepare, review and follow with proposals and transaction documents
- Prepare listing documents and draft announcements and circulars
- Liaise with external professional parties and communicate with relevant authorities, such as SFC and Hong Kong Stock Exchange in connection with respective implementation of projects
- Perform other job duties as assigned from times to times
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Law or related discipline(s) from reputable universities is preferred
- Professional qualification such as CPA and/or CFA are preferred;
- At least 5 yrs of working experience in corporate finance, familiar with PRC deals.
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills with a proven track record in executing Hong Kong IPO/IFA/FA/Code transactions
- Able to work under pressure, self-motivated and a good team player
- Strong business acumen, good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is a must is a must
Interested parties please send CV, to the Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now".
Applicants not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Our Company is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All information provided will be treated confidentially.