We are currently seeking an AWS Cloud Engineer for our client in the IT-Services domain to provide reliable, flexible, and security cloud solutions to complex business requirements.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
A minimum of 5 years of software development experience. Solid understanding of computing technologies, specialization in AWS would be advantageous. Candidate with lesser relevant experience may be considered a more junior role.
• Work experience on cloud-based projects
• AWS Services
2. AWS Lambda
5. AWS IAM
6. API Gateway
7. CloudWatch Events/Logs
10. AWS Certificate Manager
11. AWS KMS
- Familiar AWS CLI or SDKs in Java or any other language
- Java API/MicroService experiences (Spring Boot / Spring Cloud .etc)
- Java BigData Skills is an extra value added. (Apache Beam, Airflow .etc)
- Knowning/Experience with Python is an extra value added.
- Security-related experience would be a big plus
- Experience in developing Service Oriented Architecture / micro services, including RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of service mesh a big plus
- Solid experience in SQL & NOSQL (MongoDB, Oracle, etc.); Server component development (Java EE, NodeJS on Typescript, Spring, Spring boot, Restful API development, etc.); Unit test like jUnit and mokito; Message driven system development (JMS, etc.); ESB technology such as Spring Integration.
- Experience with database related technologies, e.g. MongoDB, Redis, MySql, Oracle, MyBatis and Hibernate.
- Strong communication skills and documentation skills.
- Able to work independently and effectively under pressure against multiple deadlines.
- Excellent analysis and software design and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of Agile and Lean Methodologies: e.g. Scrum, Kanban