Accountant/ Assistant Accountant, PE Fund House
- HKD20000 - HKD30000 per month + .
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 02 Aug 18 2018-08-02
This role will give you a great exposure to join a well known Private equity company with good remuneration package
A well established Private Equity (Aum over USD$2Billion) with a fast growing and growing presence in Asia has a brand new opening for Accountant role.
- Prepare financial accounts for Private Equity Group
- Manage Monthly Management Financial reporting for all Group entities and produce consolidated financial package for management review
- Manage all regulatory filings including FRR reporting
- Prepare payments, expense claim reports
- Liaise with external auditors, service provider and government departments
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- Preferred with CPA degree
- At least 1 year accounting experience in Financial services
- Proactive in taking ownership of problems, learn new systems and broaden knowledge in regulatory requirements
- Strong oral and written communicate skills with clients and colleagues at all levels
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.