A well-established international asset management firm which is one of the major institutional investors in the global financial markets and one of the biggest funds by AUM in Hong Kong. We invest in a wide range of products with an international dimension. We are now looking for high caliber candidates who would like to share our commitment and professional values. We offer competitive remuneration package and a commitment to training and continual professional development.
- Prepare portfolio valuation and other financial reports;
- Prepare performance measurement and attribution reports;
- Perform cash and security reconciliations;
- Handle ad-hoc assignments.
- Degree in Accounting;
- 1 year’s relevant experience in fund accounting or audit is an advantage;
- Fresh graduates with a Master degree or above will also be considered;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese.