Accounting Projects and Systems, 1 year contract
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Contract, Full time
- Resource Solutions
- 19 Apr 18 2018-04-19
See job description
Our award winning, corporate and investment banking client is looking for an experienced project manager for a accounts payable systems integration project. You will be involved with full-cycle project planning, risk evaluation, UAT, and implementation.
You are someone who would have had experience with SAP and Ariba procurement system within the banking industry. Given the nature of the role, your interactions with stakeholders will be a key to the project’s success.
Manage the projects for Finance initiative project:
- Study and understand user requirement
- Carry out feasibility study and assess potential impact
- Define objectives and schedule
- Produce functional specification for IT's development
- On behalf of Finance to coordinate with IT and other user
- Prepare test case, arrange UAT, implementation and post go-live support
- Timely track the progress of projects and update Finance user regularly
Act as Finance's coordinator for project managed by other teams:
- Study and understand the requirement
- Assess the impact to finance
- Communicate project objective and scope to Finance
- Raise Finance's concerns and requirement to the sponsor
Experience and Qualifications required
- 5+ year experience in Finance and Control in banking industries
- Team management experience (preferred, but not necessary)
- Familiar to Corporate Banking activities, such as Trade Finance, SAP (not mandatory)
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Ability to work in multicultural environment, with proven interpersonal skills
- A track record of leading projects independently, from planning to implementation.
- CPA (preferable, but not mandatory)
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious international bank with a long history of providing corporate banking solutions to businesses and to large local companies, financial institutions and multinationals. We look for talented, tenacious individuals who are hungry to progress and eager to grow their knowledge.
To be considered for this role, click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
Values and Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at our client the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. They are an equal opportunity employer and are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of our client to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.