Work Life Balance . Stable Work Environment
Our client is a global insurance firm. An opportunity has arisen for a stable and detail oriented professional to be part of their Accounts Payable team to support their daily operations.
- Responsible for all rounded AP function such as book keeping and payment processing
- Perform daily accounting operation (journal entry for all payment & fund received)
- Handle vendor payment and staff reimbursement
- Prepare monthly debit note and scan invoices with supporting documents
- Assist month-end closing and management reporting
- Handle any finance related tasks to be assigned by supervisor from time to time
- Diploma or above in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related disciplines with LCCI accounting qualification or above
- Minimum 2 years or above relevant experience in commercial field, preferably in financial institution or insurance firms
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word, hands-on experience in ERP system is an advantage
- Good command of both Chinese and English
- Able to work in a team and individually
- Responsible, well organized, self-motivated and good interpersonal skill
Interested parties please send your application with full career history, current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now button below. Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.