Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Contribute the HK Actuarial Local Statutory (Stat) team to deliver timely, high quality and sustainable Hong Kong Insurance Ordinance (HKIO) and other local statutory bases for various internal and external reporting purposes and support actuarial projects as required.
Contribute to deliver timely, high quality and sustainable HKIO and other local statutory bases for various internal and external reporting purposes
- Ensure timely and accurate HKIO and other local statutory bases reporting
- Monitoring of the solvency position and take necessary actions
- Ensure compliance of internal and external control and documentation requirement
- Collaborate with internal and external working partners to ensure smooth HKIO and other local statutory bases reporting process
Support other actuarial projects as required
- Support ad hoc exercises and projects related to HKIO or other statutory bases e.g. strategic planning/budget, financial condition report
- Participate and lead in various projects and contribute to the continuous improvement in efficiency and quality of financial reporting
Unfold team capacity in order to be more dynamic, insightful and influential
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Coach and develop team member
- Empower team member to take challenge and facilitate growth
- University / College graduate in Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Business Administration or related subject plus at least 6 years of relevant experience
- Attained Fellowship in Actuarial professional examination
- Knowledge in insurance products and financial reporting basis e.g. traditional EV and HKIO basis will be an asset
- Proficiency in actuarial software e.g. Prophet is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office (e.g. VBA) and database skills
- Good written and verbal English skill. Good written and verbal Chinese skill is an advantage
- Experience Candidate will be considered as Senior Actuarial Associate
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.