Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Contribute to statutory reporting team to provide quality service and effective output in performance.
- Support to prepare high quality deliverables related to statutory reporting (including HKIO, Macau, Bermuda and IAIS) with supervisor's support.
Perform calculation and prepare reports related to the statutory reporting basis
- Conduct valuation analysis based on actuarial guidelines and principles
- Design and write computer programs for conducting analysis such as financial projection, reserve calculation, etc
- Participate in annual budget and other regular internal management report
- Collaborate with internal and external working partners.
- Support other actuarial projects as required.
- Well communication with internal and external parties.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.