Admin & Secretary (1 year contract renewable)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Chinese Asset Management Association of Hong Kong
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
Chinese Asset Management Association of Hong Kong - Administration (Contract role) Introduction of HKCAMA Over the past years, growth of Chinese asset management companies in Hong Kong has entered a stage of unprecedented development. To further advance RMB liberalization, continuously optimize industry standard, and strengthen Chinese asset managers’ cooperation and competitive advantages, Chinese Asset Management Association of Hong Kong (“HKCAMA”) was founded in June of 2013.
HKCAMA is an industry organization for Chinese asset management companies in Hong Kong; members mainly include fund houses, asset management departments from insurance companies, brokers, banks and other financial institutions with Chinese background as well as related institutions. The association aims to promote a self-disciplinary and healthy industry development; to strengthen communications among asset management companies as well as communications with government and regulatory bodies in Hong Kong; to build harmony among asset management companies and related industries in Hong Kong; and to move forward RMB liberalization in overseas capital market. As end of 2016, HKCAMA had more than 70 members.
- Assist with Chinese Asset Management Association of Hong Kong’s admin matters, including but not limited to events management, membership management, finance-related matters, operational issues and to communicate with service providers on website maintenance
- Preferred experience: at least 3 years in admin-related field
- Work hours: Monday to Friday 9:30 – 4:30 normally, exceptional events may need to stay longer
- Language preference: Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Educational background: Diploma or above
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
For interested parties, please kindly click on the APPLY button to send us your updated CV with current and expected salary.