Administration Assistant - One Year Contract
- Competitive Package
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Bank of Singapore
- 11 Dec 18
The successful candidate will provide support to the Corporate Services Team.
• Assist in the office security and administration for the Company, e.g. office renovation, relocation, procurement and supplies, office machinery maintenance and repair and fixed assets management, etc.;
• Liaise with outside vendors/ suppliers for office renovation, maintenance projects and office supplies as well as other projects as assigned;
• Assist in reviewing cost and expense spent, implement cost control measure if applicable
• Provide general office, administrative and facility support to all staff;
• Support in the mailing room; and to be responsible for distributing letters and materials internally;
• Assist in copying and filing;
• Perform outdoor assignment including point-to-point delivery and collection; and
• Other duties as assisgned by direct supervisor
• Work outside normal working hours may be required
• Diploma graduate with at least 2-3 years’ related experience in operations and administration is preferred.
• Good team player, detail-minded and able to work independently
• Strong communications skills, tactfulness, integrity, good inter-personal skills and detail-oriented.
• Good Knowledge of MS Office
• Applicants for the above positions must be proficient in spoken and written Chinese and English, Putonghua is preferable
• Work experience in banking /financial institution environment is preferred.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES. Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume, including those submitted to hiring managers are deemed to be the property of Bank of Singapore.