- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- HNA Innovation Finance Group
- 16 Apr 18
HNA Innovation Finance Group aims at building a world class financial trading and products platform. Being responsible for constructing the full ecosystem of asset management and investment systems, we strive to reinvent a better growth and mindset guidelines to forge HNA international investment, trading and consumption businesses. With global trading and consumption as core with upstream and downstream dealing scenario as well as designing financial products and currency exchange services to enhance our financial market platform and product trading scale. Through the well-developed platforms provided by our country, HNAIFG can greatly extend its influence in innovation finance and asset management.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Prioritize, delegate, and monitor all work processes to ensure timely and accurate completion.
- Assist in the development, implementation and managing of branch goals, objectives, policies and priorities in partnership with the division head and branch manager
- Evaluate employees on their performance and oversees disciplinary action of personnel and provide for improvements as required
- Provide effective training to ensure efficient workflow and quality work performance.
- Work and communicates effectively with others to address and resolve complex issues and to improve communication and procedures
- Participate as a management team member in long-term planning, procedure establishment, and problem solving
- Prepare and issue work schedules, deadlines, and duty assignments for office or administrative staff.
- Analyze financial activities of establishments or departments and provide input into budget planning and preparation processes.
- Serve as the assistant to the division manager and responsible for the coordinating and directing the administrative activities within the office.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Fresh graduates are welcomed (Both Bachelor and Master).
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels management
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office and expertise with MS Excel
- Experienced in drafting and writing skills for long passages