-Taking care of admin/office management for the sales team
-Supporting the management on different administrative tasks (agenda and travel management)
- Arranges and coordinates domestic and international travel arrangements and logistics, including potentially international visa and immigration matters.
- Schedules executive level conference calls, videoconference meetings, in-person, and on-site/off-site meetings.
- Monitors and maintains team supplies and facilitates equipment maintenance.
- Performs clerical tasks and provides support to the unit, including but not limited to, filing, copying, faxing and word processing.
- Prepares reports and correspondence by taking minutes and distributing as appropriate.
- Prepares outgoing mail and distributes incoming mail.
- Prepares expense accounts, reports, and/or financial data
- Provides technical assistance during conference calls, presentations, projections, audiovisual presentations, etc.
-At least 3 years experiences in a similar function within financial services industry is desirable
-Fluent in English and Korean is Must
-Good secretarial and IT skills
-Organized and good at details