Administrative Assistant - Corporate Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 04 Oct 17 2017-10-04
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Corporate Banking provides international financial services solutions that support businesses ranging from large corporates to mid-market enterprises in a variety of industry sectors all over the world. Leveraging the strength, scope and expertise of our global product network, Corporate Banking is positioned as an essential partner to large and mid-market enterprises seeking to maximise their potential internationally, offering streamlined business access to HSBC’s international network and broad range of market leading banking products and services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Administrative Assistant.
In this role, you will
- Disseminate information, draft presentations and documents file and document management
- Data entry, basic data analysis
- Maintain records, information resources and data sources
- Coordinate activities, arrange resources, meetings, services and supplies
- Carry out non specialist research
- Gate keep and be the primary point of contact
- Assist with the execution of business initiatives and activities in support of business or geographic area aims
- Support in business planning activities which may include financial, technological and resource planning
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Detail conscious, analytical and able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and presentation skills
- Highly motivated and prepared to accept challenges
- Proven record of delivery within challenging time scale
- Proficiency in spoken English and Cantonese, as well as written English and Chinese. Mandarin is highly preferred
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009TG6
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited