Advisory - Performance Improvement - Finance - Manager / Senior Associate
- to be discussed
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Ernst & Young Hong Kong
- 13 Jul 18 2018-07-13
As markets rapidly change and develop, finance functions must demonstrate real added value to their business. As a finance advisor, you’ll use your experience and knowledge to help deliver greater insight – delivering functional efficiencies as well as transforming the role of finance in our
As markets rapidly change and develop, finance functions must demonstrate real added value to their business. As a finance advisor, you’ll use your experience and knowledge to help deliver greater insight – delivering functional efficiencies as well as transforming the role of finance in our clients’ businesses. You’ll be developing innovative, sustainable ways to improve the management of people, processes and systems, working alongside other finance professionals in high-performing teams.
And as you deliver exceptional client service, you’ll have the opportunity to address some of the biggest issues facing organizations today – supported by structured learning and development. With a network stretching across the world, the projects you work on will cross borders and sectors, providing unrivaled experience. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities
- Participate in margin improvement and business transformation engagements in cross industry sectors, preferably in finance and business operating models
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client management
- Participate in business development initiatives
- Build strong internal relationships within EY Advisory Services and with other services across the organization
- Act as project manager or workstream leader to lead team on client projects
- Participate in the career and performance development of the Performance Improvement service by serving as a career counselor, training new staff and providing timely and specific performance feedback
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline
- 3 years or above of experience preferably in leading consulting or professional services firms or as internal project leader for industry practitioner
- Proven project management experience, preferably finance transformation, business process outsourcing, financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and IT
- Experience in ERP system implementation and previous finance transformation experience preferable
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to interact effectively with both management and clients
- Excellent supervisory, analytical, organizational and leadership ability
- Relevant Professional qualifications are a plus, e.g., PMP, CIMA, CPA
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Cantonese. Mandarin will be an advantage
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.