About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
1. To provide professional Syndicated Loans agency services for agency accounts
2. To coordinate with different SCB branches to provide agency services in prearranged locations.
3. To ensure terms and conditions in different agreements are followed and services are delivered.
4. To ensure actions taken fulfill legal and regulatory requirements.
5. To ensure all settlements and asset bookings are performed in accordance with pre-arranged procedures.
6. To liaise with borrowers, issuers, lenders, investors, lawyers, auditors and other professionals to ensure issues arisen are properly handled
7. To ensure policy and procedures are followed and issues arose are reported and escalated.
8. To provide accurate and timely information for individual account assigned.
9. To provide back up support to Supervisor and take up checker role when necessary Our Ideal Candidate
- University graduate
- Preferably banking operation experience with knowledge about Syndications Agency Function
- Have PC skill and fluent in English and Chinese
- Strong administration and problem solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; Able to maintain good relationship with both internal partners and external customs
- Independently, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .