- HKD600000 - HKD720000 per annum + competitive
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Hong Kong
- 17 Aug 18 2018-08-17
A top tier global management consulting firm is looking for a strong Agile Coach to join them within their Financial Services stream
about the company.
My client is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, my client helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
about the job.
The Agile Coach will collaborate with cross-functional, highly skilled development teams of Clients in a fast moving environment, providing coaching in self-organisation, taking ownership, and adopting effective Agile practices to enable them to work quickly and efficiently together. You will cultivate a culture of trust, openness, and excellence through collaboration to assist clients in the creation of high-value products, and will provide guidance and direction in facilitating their Agile processes.
Through advocating Lean and Agile thinking, you will contribute to building an environment where continuous improvement of the work processes is in focus and where everyone's common goal is to deliver outstanding work as fast as possible.
You will identify areas where clients are facing challenges related to how they work and interact together, and actively try to identify areas for improvement and conceptualize methods on how to be more efficient.
You will also facilitate learning of clients with regards to agile processes, methodologies and collaborative ways of working by running workshops, meetings and both formal and informal sessions.
Providing coaching, guidance and mentoring to the project teams in the use of Agile practices.
Be a champion of team empowerment, working to embed cultural change to allow client teams to fail-fast and think pro-actively about solutions / improvement opportunities for all processes.
Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the latest development trends, standards, best practices and technologies
skills & experiences required.
- Outstanding communication skills
- An instinctive understanding of group dynamics
- Expertise in Agile principles and frameworks
- Recognised Agile certification
- A broad toolkit of facilitation, training and coaching techniques.
- 5+ years of experience working within Agile teams and 1+ years of experience as an Agile transformation coach
- Can coach on a one to one or team level
- Strong communication skills
- Interact with stakeholders at all levels of the business
- The ability to empathize with the teams
- Experience of working within an agile software development domain
- A self-starter with great organisational skills
- A person who takes responsibility
- Someone with natural leadership skills
- Someone who will thrive in an Agile environment
- Someone with a can-do attitude
- You care about learning new things and improving existing challenges
- You are not afraid to raise issues and drive change to remove impediments from your team
If this sounds like something that interests you, please apply directly to this job ad below, or contact Michael Stroud at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +852 2232 3438