Agile Enterprise Coach
- Competitive salary based on Experience
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Opus Talent Solutions
- 24 Apr 18 2018-04-24
Opus Talent Solutions have partnered with a Global Consultancy for an experienced Agile Enterprise Coach. Competitive salary based on experience. Will relocate.
Opus Talent Solutions have partnered with a Global Consultancy to assist them in building out their Agile coaching team. With a growing presence in Hong Kong and throughout Asia, we are seeking an experienced Agile Enterprise Coach to take lead and help guide the Scrum Masters and Product Owners.
As the Agile Enterprise Coach, you will be working across the Scrum Teams, Product Teams, Business and Technical Teams. Your key responsibilities will include though will not be limited to;
- Coaching executives and managers on their leadership style and coach them to an agile mentality.
- Deliver the Agile benefits, greater collaboration, value to users, time to delivery and purpose to teams to ensure success of their business.
- Leverage subject matter expertise and act as a motivational change agent.
- Manage relationships in a global community of Agile coaches to serve a range of clients.
- Working closely with various teams to continue to drive the adoption of Agile vales, principles and practices.
- Become a thought leader in the space and get involved in conferences, events and content production.
- Guide teams in the construction of a product roadmap and measure the performance of the project to ensure the continued success.
This is a newly created role so we are seeking someone that has the ability to shape and grow the role over time. We are seeking someone driven and motivated that is interested in working for an Agile Consultancy where collaboration, people-centric and diversity are at the core of who they are.
To be considered for this role you will be a Certified Scrum Master or LEAN with proven experience in delivering projects across Agile Methodologies.
- You don’t need to be a Coach today though wanting to develop your career into an Agile Coach.
- You will have proven experience in leading and delivering on large enterprise projects.
- You will also have a strong technical background with proven ability to deliver technical projects across multi-facet teams.
- Lastly, you must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English demonstrating you can motivate and influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Cantonese and/or Mandarin will be highly regarded though not essential.
We will consider people from overseas and the business will support relocation and visa’s for the right candidate.
If you want to know more, then please do not delay and get in touch today via the “Apply Now” button below.