Agile Web Developer - Information Technology - Hong Kong, Hong Kong
The successful candidate must be experienced in designing and building modern web applications using best practices.
- Work on applications designs and present them to IT and clients
- Develop web applications for internal users and clients
- Develop web services to increase API offer to clients
- Liaise with our team members based in the head quarter (Paris)
The candidate must understand that:
The project is tough but interesting. It is built against a complex chain of services with multiple teams involved. We will ask him to show commitment on delivering high quality feature, being force of proposition, to have strong development skills and to be highly productive. We also expect the successful candidate to be thorough on the quality of the code delivered and to follow the processes in place.
In return, the team will take time to share its technical and functional knowledge, to recognize his work, to give him visibility to our clients. It will also bring to the successful candidate a valuable experience to deploy on cloud infrastructure and to work with complex architecture and team setup.
Profile required Mandatory operational skills:
Other appreciated operational skills:
- Experience in designing and developing web applications (Typescript and ReactJS)
- Experience with HTML / CSS (SASS, LESS), Bootstrap
- Experience in Agile, TDD and continuous delivery (Git, TeamCity, Sonar, Testing framework ...)
- Knowledge of Website hosting processes (IIS, Load Balancing, Webservices, Web APIs, Cloud)
- Knowledge of Angular
- Knowledge of .Net Framework (C#)
- Knowledge of .Net Core (C#)
- Strong team player. Enjoy deliver solutions to the business
- Strong analytical mind to develop well-structured and simple solutions
- Proactive, innovative and passionate about technology
- Well organized and good business analysis skills
- Good communication to interact with other IT peers in HK and Paris
Business insight Company Description
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
Our expertise in the Asia Pacific region ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Cash Management Services. Leveraging on our formidable global footprint, we serve corporates, financial institutions and the public sector. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, we operate in 11 countries across Asia Pacific, employing over 6,600 employees. You can find us in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Sydney and other locations in the region. Department Description
The Clients, Lifecycle and Digital (CLD) department is now offering an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic development team knowledgeable in both technology and finance. Our team oversees development and support of wholesale B2B platform used by Societe Generale internal users and external clients.
The main technologies used within our team are the following:
- Front end: Angular, React, Typescript, Jest, Karma, Puppeteer
- Backend: latest versions of .Net Framework and .Net Core (C#)
- CI/CD: GitHub, TeamCity, Jenkins, DeployXL, Azure Cloud Portal, Azure DevOps, Harbor, ArgoCD
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: Societe Generale Hong Kong Branch
Starting date: 2021/04/01
Publication date: 2021/01/12