Algo Developer, Equity Electronic Trading Technology, Associate / VP
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 10 Dec 17 2017-12-10
Looking for Algo Developer strong in Java to design and develop algo execution platform and the strategies
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
With the role in JPMorgan Equity Electronic Trading Technology in Hong Kong, the developer will work with quants and traders to develop, implement, support and maintain a growing benchmark algo execution platform trading Asian markets. The person should have experience with dealing with various financial data (trading/execution/risk data are plus). This person also has ability to understand and create scalable/consistent semi-structured data platform for running various environments – backtest and production.
We are looking for talent not only able to get things done but able to architect/design for next generation. The position will have large role in shaping the future of our benchmark algo trading framework globally.
- Design and develop algo execution platform and the strategies
- Enhance existing strategies to improve performance
- Develop and maintain automated testing
- Provide second level support to the algo platform
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ yeas of development experience in low latency, real-time, scalable trading system, in which 3+ years in algo strategies, systematic trading, and electronic trading.
- Strong knowledge and experience in FIX, Market Data, Analytics and OMS. Knowledge in equities trading in Asian markets specific.
- In-depth core Java knowledge experience
- Technical knowledge in Python, kdb, shell scripts in Lunix/Unix environment.
- Self-motivated, multi-tasking, with string analytical and problem solving skills, solution oriented with proven results.
- Clear and confident communication skills - both verbal and written in English.
- Good team player and can be working independently with minimal guidance.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.