Algorithmic Trading Developer
A top tier investment bank are seeking an enthusiastic software developer to join the technology team responsible for the Options Market Making platform.
The successful candidate will be responsible for development of the Options Market Making strategies. The position requires a hands-on software developer with expertise across multiple domains: high volume / low latency transaction processing, design and architecture of resilient platforms, software engineering.
The candidate should demonstrate good understanding and strict adherence to SDLC principals for both enhancements and new development with focus on Agile Development methods.
• Core development of our Options Market Making strategies for Hong Kong market followed by expansion into other Asian Markets
• Continuously seek to deliver zero-defect versions on the platform.
• Perform 2nd line support and knowledge transfer to Prod support teams to ensure smooth releases.
Essential Skills/ Qualifications:
• Experienced in financial markets and applications, including algorithms, market data feeds and API's, order routing protocols, and the complete front-to-back trading flow.
• Algorithmic trading experience gained in top tier investment banks.
• Experience in developing options market making strategies
• Experience with high volume environments with demanding needs for low-latency.
• Competence in software development with C++ on Linux along with performance profiling tools and techniques. Additionally, Java is a plus.
• Ability to work within a large enterprise cooperatively, to deliver to a specific business desire while enhancing the corporate environment as a whole.
• Experience in developing multi- threaded systems and knowledge of thread synchronization techniques.
If you are interested in the above please APPLY NOW or email your CV to Amy.Hall@TEKsystems.com