- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
Alternative Investments Strategist (Research)
A unique opportunity to join our Asset Allocation Strategy Research team at CreditEase Wealth Management. The position will report to the head of the team, who specialize in global macro strategies, and partner with fellow strategists and economists to contribute to the global asset allocation strategy formulation and dialogue. The Asset Allocation Strategy Research team provides cross-country economic research, and multi-asset class financial and investment strategies, to internal products team/management team/investment consultants/sales, as well as clients.
- Conduct market analysis and research, model changes from broad economic indicators to shifts in selective asset markets.
- Create strategy and market specific materials including (but not limited to) factsheets, market reports and commentary on alternative asset classes.
- Assist the team to build its medium- to long-term multi-asset investment views.
- Develop and maintain market data packages, monitor their performance.
- Make active contribution to team’s regular presentation and reports.
- Evaluate the effects of the wider economic & market environment on various alternative asset classes (e.g. fund of hedge funds, private equities, real estate and etc.) and investment strategies.
- BA/BS degree in Finance, economics and a related field required, MBA, MFE, or CFA preferred, with approximately three to seven years’ experience.
- Demonstrated solid knowledge in economics and financial markets. Prior asset allocation strategy research experience in alternative asset is a great plus.
- Knowledge of investment database systems such as Bloomberg, Factset, Wind and etc.
- Experienced in creating forecasting model and familiar with various economic databases.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English.
- Interested parties please provide full resume with current and expected salaries together with availability
- All information collected will be kept for a period of 24 months and will be used for recruitment purpose only
- We regret only shortlisted candidates will be informed
- Kindly submit your application via the website:
CreditEase Wealth Management is the independent wealth management arm of the CreditEase Group focused on providing a comprehensive platform to preserve and grow the wealth of its more than 100,000 high net worth individuals and mass affluent clients in China. Through in-house product development, careful selection of offerings from other financial institutions and formation of partnerships to develop joint solutions, CreditEase Wealth Management offers a range of select investment products, including onshore and offshore credit market vehicles, venture capital and private equity, capital markets investments, hedge funds and real estate, as well as advisory services on immigration, tax mitigation and higher education.
With branches established in over 40 cities in China, CreditEase Wealth Management also has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Europe and North America.