Altive, a member of Apoidea Group, is an alternative investment manager backed by Pacific Century Group. We enable High Net Worth Individuals and their advisors to invest in top-tier Private Credit funds and other alternative vehicles around the world. Currently, we have offices in Hong Kong SAR, Singapore, and Australia.
We are looking for a professional client service candidate to join our team in Hong Kong.
For more details, please visit our website: https://www.altive.com/en Responsibilities:
- Working collaboratively with the Relationship Managers to ensure a positive client experience;
- Assisting in clients' internet account opening process;
- Performing KYC and AML checking, input and maintain client's information;
- Coordinating internal discussions regarding client service requirements, including operational and reporting items;
- Cross checking information provided by clients against transaction agreements to ensure information are properly completed before execution;
- Maintain client records extracted from communications with clients and web-based client service platform;
- Support clients and Relationship Managers as well as the operation teams to execute of fund subscription processes, or any assistance required
- Handle fund subscription in a professional manner;
- Self-disciplined, eager to learn, and organized;
- 3-5 years experience in customer services, candidates with less experience will be considered as Client Services Officer;
- Work experience in client onboarding in asset management or other financial institutions would be an advantage;
- Fluency in Cantonese, English and Mandarin;
- Good team player with Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Holder of SFC Type 1, 4 and 9 licenses is preferred but not a must.