- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Pyrrho Management Limited
- 28 May 18 2018-05-28
Pyrrho Management Limited is a Hong Kong based boutique investment house with a focus on special situation investments including equity, debt, distressed assets, and acquisitions of controlling interests.
The Office is currently seeking for an analyst to take up the following scope of work:
- Identify acquisition targets and investment opportunities
- Perform fundamental industry research and financial analysis including financial modeling and valuation
- Assist in financial due diligence process and liaise with external professional parties on deal execution process
- Prepare investment memo, presentation files and investment reports in a timely manner
Successful candidate should be a degree holder with strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills and be able to work under minimal supervision and excellent presentation skills, including good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) along with a proactive working attitude would also be essential for this role.
Candidates, who are dedicated to develop a long-term career in special situations and interested in this position, please send your CV including your current remuneration details and salary and bonus expectations via email to email@example.com.